×

quesLegal remedies as loan under CGTMSE marked NPA & bank sent notice

I had taken a bank loan from PSU under CGTMSE. It has been marked as NPA by bank recently. Bank has issued notice. I want to reply them. I want to file case against bank as it was responsible for failure of my business. Bank abuses me and threatened to do illegal activities.

• ansHi

In this case you have to comply with the provisions of sarfaesi act and rules thereunder to make representation about your facts.

Please contact us with details of your case and under which provision the bank has issued notice please specify

Advocate Rohit Shaligram

Sadashiv Peth, Pune