quesLegal remedies as loan under CGTMSE marked NPA & bank sent notice

I had taken a bank loan from PSU under CGTMSE. It has been marked as NPA by bank recently. Bank has issued notice. I want to reply them. I want to file case against bank as it was responsible for failure of my business. Bank abuses me and threatened to do illegal activities.

  • ansHi

    In this case you have to comply with the provisions of sarfaesi act and rules thereunder to make representation about your facts.

    Please contact us with details of your case and under which provision the bank has issued notice please specify

    Advocate Rohit Shaligram

      Sadashiv Peth, Pune

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Banking / Finance lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi i had taken personal loan from HDFC bank for 60 months i happen to…
Hello Sir/Ma'am, I had booked mussoorie trip from AllIndiaHoliday travel agency. In starting of planning…
Hi I have taken personal loans and credit cards from different banks due to financial…
I have mortgaged a vacant land under shriram city union , for which the interest…

Banking / Finance Lawyers in India

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 21 years

Advocate Francis Xavier

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Satish Kumar

  Banjara Hills
 Experience: 27 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 9 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly