Legal query regarding firm to manage stock investment

Hi, I am looking for an appropriate structure to help manage my own and well as close friends and family investments. Will like to know the most efficient way, i.e. partnership, LLP or Pvt. Ltd.. Structure should be in compliance with relevant laws and regulatory guidelines.

Would be happy to advise. Do let me know the nature of activity and business plan. An appropriate structure may be discussed only when the details of the activity to be undertaken is known and the tax implications thereon is ascertainable.

Its always depends on capital you have and manpower you want to work with. The more you have capital and manpower you have . you will get to adapt market comfortably. for more information you need to provide us details and contact to us to guide you better.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers