Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal procedure to remove bank guarantee signed for relative

I have signed a Guarantee for the Bank loan for my Relative now he defaults the loan and by not paying the loan on time even after bank's several notices he is not paying nor have any interest in this. Because of this My CIBIL score has been downed very badly and I am unable to take loan new Loan for my needs. My Question is How can the Bank Guarantee can be removed ?

Answers (1)

Guarantee cannot be removed without paying the loan amount . Had the account been regular in that case notice of revoking could be given and alternate guarantee be given . Details facts needs for detailed answer .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore
11 years Experience
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
16 years Experience
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore
9 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

A bank manager of my bank do not take my bank enquiries and transaction seriuosly. How can i take legal action against him…

Read More

i had taken a education loan from financial institution EDUVANZ for one of the course of TIMES PRO education institute on April 18 for Rs. 160000. EDU…

Read More

I have made a withdrawl amounting Rs. 2000 from PNB ATM but I am having account in Bank of Baroda. The said amount has been deducted from my account b…

Read More

I want legal advice regarding NOC letter from Bank after Credit card settelment. Can i send notice to bank for this.…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue