Legal action against Bipartite settlement violation

What will happen if any bank violates bipartite settlement norms? And what legal actions can be taken against them ?

Answers (1)

you have to file a case against the bank before the competent authority i.e. the court. the court if satisfies shall take necessary actions against the said bank. there are also many other way outs for this. for further detailed advice, a face to face interaction is necessary

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I took a home loan of Rs1500000 from Bank of Maharashtra Noida in 2013. I was told that till 1.5 years interest would be charged and after that emi am…

Read More

Respected All, I have sought information under RTI act from nationalized bank(regional office) between 2017-2018. regional office deliberately and rep…

Read More

I am living in hyderabad and i contacted a person from olx. He live in bangalore . He claimed that he has a mobile shop in bangalore and he is selling…

Read More

I had cleared the complete outstanding amount (29-sep-2012)on my credit card and committed by bank executive get the NOC within 30 days but till today…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue