How to settle debt which is due from my end to the bank

Dear Sir, Please guide me & help me, I have personal loans of Rs 2lakhs from HDFC bank(71000) and Bajaj Finance (145000) & credit cards outstanding from 4 banks of Rs. 9 lacs. From last 6 months I am unable to pay. Now I want to settle the dues one by one. Please help. I have also sent a request mail through legal advice app. Regards

Dear Sir,
First I want to know that if they have sent any legal notice and any court notice with respect to said loan payment and in case they have not sent then you can send them a request letter and in case they have send demand letter or notice then you have to reply them properly through counsel and can move to court against the bank with the grievance and their you can offer for settlement of laon amount.......

You can sent an letter to the banks about your financial condition and also include your liability and payment schedule. Even if the bank approaches the court it will take years to settle so bank is also willing for settlement of claim

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

First of all you need to tell the banks about your financial condition through a letter or mail. Send them your representation telling about your condition to be unable to pay the amount. Ask them to fix a meeting at their office and fix a specific date for the same.

Hello client hru.
As per your request the query whichnunhave raised is very serious in nature as well.the thing which I want to get settle is possible only in the manner and through legal way.tht is the only remedy you are having. We can get it done swiftly with out any problem.but it can only be done through court only.thanks