How to save myself from being arrested for not paying loan emi

I i had taken a loan from tata capital..bt as i m jobless from last 8 mths i m unable to pay dem....I also rcved notices but i was not present...today a police officer came below my residence sayin i have a warrant issued under my name...i m very scared dnt knw wat to do...doing under depression

Firstly cancel the warrant.
Secondly go for the settlement along with application showing your financial incapability an negotiate the amount and pray there to allow to pay in installments.
Or Bank would recover the amount from guarantors.
Or other go for declaration as insolvent.

First of all court doesn't issues warrant directly. If any litigation is filed against you, first of all court issue's notice, summons, bailable warrant and finally if you are keeping absent your self then in criminal proceedings court issue NBW and in civil proceedings matter moves ex party. Go with advocate and cancel warrant and defend yourself.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi