How to respond to notices received from bank

sir,I was a regular payee of my installment for the last 3and half yrs,but due to financial crisis I went to bank for sistance but bank delayed me and in between my account got NPA, then they served me 13{2} notice,after that i paid rs-50,000/-out of rs-15,00,00/-over dues.again they said me for assistance and delayed.now they served 13{4} notice.I have a small poha manufacturing unit sanctioned under KVIB,please help me.

Dear,

Don't worry, you are call me for detail discussion then I give proper advice.

Manoj Kumar Ojha
Advocate

Dear client,
Try to settled the matter amicable with bank. You consult with advocate and respond the notice through advocate .you didn't mention your
present status of your manufacturing unit. Whether it's in running condition or not. So contact with an advocate with details information then you can found the right way to yours problem. Without go through the details of documents It's not possible to give you best suggestion.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers