How to initiate settlement of loan

I had taken consumer durable loan from Capital First. I am unable to pay EMI's as I lost my job. I got call from legal department of capital first. I immediately paid 3 EMI amounts. Now, they send me legal notice asking to pay entire due immediately. What to do ? please kindly help.

Answers (1)

Wirite a letter to the bank explaining your difficulty. they may help you solve the issue amicably. what was the kind of loan and the amount of the loan will be needed to look at for assessing legal action if any.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir actually i taken an advice agaist ipc 138b from one advocate he give some illegal advice that reg one case on ipc 138 and through your friends reg…

Read More

My father was taken education loan for my study. After few emi he was died. Now I am unable to repay the loan amount. Due to NPA a/C the a/C was restr…

Read More

My father's account in ICICI bank was subject to a fraud of 11 lacs rupees in May. 1. My father didn't share his debit card details or account…

Read More

i take a loan by bank after 5 year loan nill.but i am a guarantor for other person .so bank can not give me my property paper ,,,that can i do…

Read More