How to get an auction of property cancelled if the matter is in DRT?

I, already got stay in drt hyd,the case is running ,next date of case is on 8/3/17,but the bank is conducting the auction on 6/3/17,irrespective of drt.s what should I do cancel the auction?

If there is stay of auction then the bank should not go ahead with the Auction.
If the bank is proceeding with the Auction you need to take a stay of further proceeding after auction.
Apart from the above you can file a contempt petition against the bank.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane