How much compensation should I demand if bank misused my documents

Bank has used my documents without my consent and signature and have processed credit card application and they have admitted there faults and okay to give compensation. How much should be the compensation for Such a fraud

Depend on loss you have suffered or amount you think if sufficient to recover losses and expenses.

provide all details so that a proper answer can give to you and any other matter pending then let us know.

this is a clear case of fraud and cheating and for that you need to file a complaint in a police station and concerned head branch of bank, plus you can go in consumer court for filing case for damage and compensation ...the compensation can be decided by the court and depends upon the harassment faced by you......

SANDEEP SAINI
ADVOCATE

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore

How they have misused your documents and how have you suffered from that? Is there any documentation where thwy have agreed? Kindly tell me everything in detail.. To suggest you..how much you can demand and how much yoi wil be getting