How much compensation should I demand if bank misused my documents

Bank has used my documents without my consent and signature and have processed credit card application and they have admitted there faults and okay to give compensation. How much should be the compensation for Such a fraud

Answers (3)

195 votes

Depend on loss you have suffered or amount you think if sufficient to recover losses and expenses.

provide all details so that a proper answer can give to you and any other matter pending then let us know.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

156 votes

this is a clear case of fraud and cheating and for that you need to file a complaint in a police station and concerned head branch of bank, plus you can go in consumer court for filing case for damage and compensation ...the compensation can be decided by the court and depends upon the harassment faced by you......


Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
158 votes

How they have misused your documents and how have you suffered from that? Is there any documentation where thwy have agreed? Kindly tell me everything in detail.. To suggest much you can demand and how much yoi wil be getting

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles