How can wife recover money after husbands death which is in bank

My sister is a second wife to his husband, they having few fixed deposits in joint names(under either or survivor clause). Now her husband died. She can't produce the death certificate now because his first wife name is mentioned in the certificate. And due to adhar number linking procedure in banks, she can't submit the adhar card too. Now what to do. His first wife is not aware about the savings what they did. She wants the money now what to do? Pls let me know your advice. Thank you

In the case of deposits held on either or survivor basis, if one dies, the survivor can very well claim the proceeds from the bank on production of death certificate of the deceased depositor. Relationship does not matter here.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers