How can we use the CSR Money legally

Hi all, I am looking to understand the kind of instruments where we can use the CSR money. I work for a non profit and we have raised some CSR money recently. I know that this CSR money can be used to invest in equity and grants. What other instruments can this CSR money be used for ? Can I use it in CCPS? If you can help me/ connect me to the right people, that will be great!

Thanks for your initiative on social development. The CSR money can be used in multiple ways like., CCPS,Religious and charitable organizations, improving organisational relations, NGOs working on child empowerment ... etc., . There are few states have come up with new regulations on using of CSR money in recently. We need more discussion on this.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore