How can we use the CSR Money legally

Hi all, I am looking to understand the kind of instruments where we can use the CSR money. I work for a non profit and we have raised some CSR money recently. I know that this CSR money can be used to invest in equity and grants. What other instruments can this CSR money be used for ? Can I use it in CCPS? If you can help me/ connect me to the right people, that will be great!

Answers (1)

Thanks for your initiative on social development. The CSR money can be used in multiple ways like., CCPS,Religious and charitable organizations, improving organisational relations, NGOs working on child empowerment ... etc., . There are few states have come up with new regulations on using of CSR money in recently. We need more discussion on this.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hi my loan amount not paid from last 2 years, due to my issues, now I want to settle full and final settlement with the principal amount, because this…

Read More

Applied for Agricultural Term Loan (ATL) in end of 2006 at SBI. ATL is for expanding the Dairy Farm. After great delay loan was sanctioned in November…

Read More

is binary trading legal in india? some persons told not to do online binary trading , it is illeagal in india. so i am confused whether start are not.…

Read More

HI, i am a unmarried girl ,I want to take a home loan but i dont want to take the ownership of that property, i am only paying the payment while my mo…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue