×

Gave blank cheque to finance company who lost it asking another cheque

I have issue with my finance company i just purchased two wheeler at a time of purchasing I just provided them 7 black cheque later he demand me to give one more blank cheque it is because they lost one cheque which I given earlier, so I need advice is it safe to give him one more black cheque?

Seek in writing from the financier that heque having no. Has been lost and issue another cheque in lieu of lost cheque. It would be.safe for u. If u not seeks in writing financier may misuse your cheque.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore