Funds released by banks when building has no occupancy certificate

Society, 250 flats, 30 yrs old, 90% owned by Canara Andhra Syndicate Banks rest private owner. Lift, Fire safety violations, huge property and water tax dues, Garage space encroachd and used commercial y, Banks in connivance with committee releases huge funds, no OC No Convayance..wrote Dy Register,Municipal,Fire,but did nothing but only issue irregularities. Mumbai. It is also strange how release funds when buildings no Occupation Certificate and Conveyance?

Answers (2)

225 votes

Dear Client,
With the explanation given by you about the irregularity what is your expectation? Do you plan to sue the bank and the society stake holders? If that is the case, then approach some good Advocate for proper consultation. Post referring your documents, future steps can be advised.

Justice takes time but you can be rest assured, IT WILL BE DELIVERED.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

202 votes

For giving proper advice I need to go through the relevant information and documents. However you will have file a proceedings before co operative court or before appropriate court of law. After going through the documents then suitable advice can be given to you.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Let me know why do you need a sale need /conveyance for mortgaging a property to a bank ? In case o f absence of sale deed ,Do you any other alternati…

Read More

I have borrowed loan of worth 5lakhs as over draft from a bank, for running a restaurant. As the business was in loss i had to sell the restaurant and…

Read More

There is a joint property which is on joint home loan in bank B1. I and another person are joint owners. My joint owner wanted to transfer the loan fr…

Read More

Hello Sir, I have signed the home loan guarantee unknowingly the consequences for my friend and he committed sucide 2 years back, He had his company n…

Read More