×

Funds released by banks when building has no occupancy certificate

Society, 250 flats, 30 yrs old, 90% owned by Canara Andhra Syndicate Banks rest private owner. Lift, Fire safety violations, huge property and water tax dues, Garage space encroachd and used commercial y, Banks in connivance with committee releases huge funds, no OC No Convayance..wrote Dy Register,Municipal,Fire,but did nothing but only issue notices.total irregularities. Mumbai. It is also strange how release funds when buildings no Occupation Certificate and Conveyance?

Dear Client,
With the explanation given by you about the irregularity what is your expectation? Do you plan to sue the bank and the society stake holders? If that is the case, then approach some good Advocate for proper consultation. Post referring your documents, future steps can be advised.

Justice takes time but you can be rest assured, IT WILL BE DELIVERED.

EXPERT JURIST LLP

For giving proper advice I need to go through the relevant information and documents. However you will have file a proceedings before co operative court or before appropriate court of law. After going through the documents then suitable advice can be given to you.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore