×

Extension of time to pay off credit card dues by senior citizens

Our credit card debt is due and we are senior citizens who are not working. Bank is calling and saying that warrant will get issued. We cannot make any payments as of now. Need at least six months time. What can we do?

Write a letter to the bank about your willingness to pay and settle and request them politely for settlement through reconciliation. Tell them about your age and and that you are not having any source of income. Bank should consider and grant time. Also meet with the concerned Branch Manager.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore