Executive harassing to pay EMI

i missed my 2 emi late out of 6 emi noe executive is torchering me to pay it but i want to pay it next month i want to know what is the rule legal notice

No one can harass you like this. Tell the executive that you will make a police complaint next time. You can also send a legal notice to the bank for such illegal tactics of harassing its customers through recovery agent, it is illegal.

You can lodge complaint against Executive in any police station and in case of non registering of FIR you can directly approach to court without serving legal notice to the executive...legal notice is not compulsory

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore

Hi. You can always approach the Bank and ask for extension of time as they are flexible in providing more time. so visit them and give them a strong assurance for the same. Further give proper detailed reply to the legal notice for sure if you have received it.

Regards,
Shreya S Dabas

you have to reply the notice else they will file case against you for the recovery of same including charges for legal proceeding as well as interest for due payment, if you want to send reply of legal notice then contact advocate as soon as possible