Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Executive harassing to pay EMI

i missed my 2 emi late out of 6 emi noe executive is torchering me to pay it but i want to pay it next month i want to know what is the rule legal notice

Answers (4)

No one can harass you like this. Tell the executive that you will make a police complaint next time. You can also send a legal notice to the bank for such illegal tactics of harassing its customers through recovery agent, it is illegal.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

You can lodge complaint against Executive in any police station and in case of non registering of FIR you can directly approach to court without serving legal notice to the executive...legal notice is not compulsory

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore
11 years Experience
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
16 years Experience
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore
9 years Experience

Hi. You can always approach the Bank and ask for extension of time as they are flexible in providing more time. so visit them and give them a strong assurance for the same. Further give proper detailed reply to the legal notice for sure if you have received it.

Shreya S Dabas

you have to reply the notice else they will file case against you for the recovery of same including charges for legal proceeding as well as interest for due payment, if you want to send reply of legal notice then contact advocate as soon as possible

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

One notice has been sent to my guarantor stating that car deficiency balance of 175000 has to pay, he is torturing me to pay that amount, but I am una…

Read More

had a c/c limit of 20 lacs. due to banking relations they allowed me to use upto 50 lacs against my F/D lien to c/c of 19 lacs and stock in trade. ban…

Read More

I have a question about my personal loan actually I took a loan of 1,60,000/- from a bank I have made 4 EMIs on time but somehow I lost my father now …

Read More

My father had loss in his business in 2010. Since then he could not pay his bills. He is not working and had a cardiac surgery where all my savings we…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue