Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Dismissed bank manager file complaint against dismissal order in CAT

Can a dismissed Canara Bank Manager file a complaint against the dismissal order in Central Administration Tribunal?

Answers (1)

If the management of any organisation is controlled or governed under the provisions of the by central government, then there person has a right. In your case who has passed the order of dismissal and on what grounds. These facts are missing. Disclose these information for a better opinion

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore
11 years Experience
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
16 years Experience
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore
9 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I have taken the loan from Axis bank. After one and half year. My father was expire and after couple of days ago my wife met a cesarean delivery, but …

Read More

Its illegal to trade forex market in india except 3 pair. If I transfer my Indian rupees to a european bank account and then trade forex and transfer …

Read More

I bought a house in tirupur about 3 years ago most of the parts of the promise made was not adhered it's been 5 years and still buildings are in s…

Read More

My father had my name as a nominee in 1998, changed in 2007 and then changed again to my name a few months later in 2007. Bank has not cut earlier nam…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue