×

Default in payment of loan to private finance company

hi my self lorisa i have taken a loan from a private finance company of 2 lac in 2017 , last 6 months back my father passed away & i had expenditure of 6.lac for medical now im paying monthly EMI to clear my loans ,now im getting threatening calls from finance company telling they will bounce my cheque pls help me

1. Legally, finance company can not make threatening calls to you to recover the money.

2. If you think that they are harassing you then you can make police complaint against them.

3. Try to negotiate and settle the amount with the finance company.

4. If you need any help in negotiating the settlement, you can get back to me.

There was a similar situation which my client was facing wherein we reached out to the company relationship manager and gathered all the information regarding the account, and thereafter, we sent legal notice via email, detailing the brief incidents that had taken place ovrr the telephone call with an attachment of the call audio recording. This made them understand the situation, and thereafter, only the manager called up my client and spoke to her in a decent manner. if you do not speak any advocate 's assistance in this matter, I suggest you please approach the nearest police station and fill a FIR against them. Also have a recording of the conversation which helps the police to understand the situation better. All the best!

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore