Credit card payment done and bank says it was in wrong c c no

Request was done to correct the payment in my credit card. It takes 3 months to do payment credited in my account. Approximately 45 emails was done. They charged 3 months late payment charges, finance charge. Only one month finance charge was reversed, no communication was done on telephone even after several requests. Can we go in consumer Court or any other resolving means.

Yes you can. A strongly worded Legal Notice must be sent to the Card company ASAP asking them to refund the undue money charged failing which legal action will be taken against them. Further and better particulars are needed for an effective opinion.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore