Complaint against bank for breach of confidentiality

i am looking for lawyer who can advice me what necessary actions to take to sue the bank who has breached confidential information of mine without my consent to third party.

Answers (1)

kindly share more information on the kind of breach and the exact impact you had on this. you need to approach consumer forum unless some criminal breach is involved. ..............................................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

We have deposited £5,100 in Barclays UK to Barclays India in the year 24th Oct 2008 @10.5% for one year. We have not received any information wh…

Read More

I, already got stay in drt hyd,the case is running ,next date of case is on 8/3/17,but the bank is conducting the auction on 6/3/17,irrespective of dr…

Read More

I am use icici bank credited card . But unfortunately job less face maney problem help my father every month credit card pay Bill. One day icici bank …

Read More

I am daughter of deceased father who died in 2016 and who was partner in a partnership firm along with his two sons ( my two brothers). I have come to…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue