Company claiming taking over bank to which loan was default

My father took a loan from BL bank and paid back 4 EMI s totalling Rs. 18,000,last payment in January,2009.Then he pleaded for 6 months time to start repayment by a legal notice to the bank.However he could not pay and the bank closed its office and shut down in 2012.No notice for bank closure was issued to father. Now in 2017, FC Company demanding my father's dues claiming that they have taken over the BL.They haven't authenticated their authority and want settlement amount out of court. They had sent abusive agents to home to recover money by force.What should we do?

My humble respects to you,

Please get in touch with the local NGO, or lodge a caveat before the Hon'ble High court for writ petition for mental harrassment to direct the Hon'ble High Court to appoint an enquiry and fact finding mission to get into the details. Also the area DY.SP should be intimated and reference should be made to RBI rules for looking into the constitution of the erstwhile bank.

BEst,

File a case in debt recovery tribunal... it’s a tribunal for people who are harassed by bank or financial institute there you have to pay a fees which will be according to demand notice given to you by financial institute and also show your paper given to you by F.C. Company to an advocate who practices in Drt ... now we do practice there ... contact us through lawrato team..

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

you must file a criminal case against the present company saying the full matter. it can damage your family and the reputation of your family. it is advised to you to move to the court as early as possible before the other side moves to the court as it would be better from your side.