Closes account before cheque due date can we file bounce case

I just wanted to Know What If Somebody Closes Their Before The bank account beforeCheque Due Date. Can We File Cheque Bounce Case

Dear client good evening.
yes I just seen your query regarding issue on cheque.
Once the account holder has issue the cheque without insufficient funds it's illigal.
He can't close the account without clear the amount.
It cognizable offence.
Thank you.

1. Yes banker would return the cheque with the memo stating Account closed / Insufficient balance.

2. In case, if you receive the memo on the above grounds then you may file case under negotiable instrument act.

3. As cheque got 3 months validity period, Bank account holder can revive the bank account again and the same cheque can be re-deposited.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore