Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Case filed by bank for fraud even after repaying money

I was working in Grameen bank and I made fraud in bank. But I repayed full amount of the fraud amount back to the bank. But bank filed case against me and it is still pending in the court.

Answers (3)

The mode of payment if money to the bank and the acknowledgement from the bank to that extent should be produced to the court along with a memo and state that the matter is already settled between the parties and since there offence is compoundable the complaint be dismissed. Or else file a 482 petition before the high court and get the complaint quashed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

If you could kindly let us know which bank, and the file number such as OA No...., We could file a statement of objection and contest the case. Please let us know more details so as to help you with your situation.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore
11 years Experience
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
16 years Experience
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore
9 years Experience

1. Complainant bank should not have any intention to pursue the case when its settled.

2. File quash petition with high court u/s 482 of CrPC to quash the criminal proceedings.

3. Refer Citation - 2017 ALL MR (Cri) 4076 .

4. You may get back to me for further consultation.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I have applied for the PM Awas Yojan(Subsidy) in Bank under Category MIG1, they have just mention "Unfortunately as per the bank policy,certain c…

Read More

I am working in a PSB as probationary officer . My probation period in bank has been extended for one year without any intimation . I did not receive …

Read More

Appointment in Lic on 26/08/2009, pay fixed on 14/07/2010, under Lic circulars, dated 02/061989, 19/11/2010 and 17/11/2012 which protected basic pay,g…

Read More

Hello Sir/Madam, On 20th April 2018, at around 11 AM, I had received a call, where the person claimed to be calling on behalf of my bank. The Person a…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue