×

Case filed by bank for fraud even after repaying money

I was working in Grameen bank and I made fraud in bank. But I repayed full amount of the fraud amount back to the bank. But bank filed case against me and it is still pending in the court.

The mode of payment if money to the bank and the acknowledgement from the bank to that extent should be produced to the court along with a memo and state that the matter is already settled between the parties and since there offence is compoundable the complaint be dismissed. Or else file a 482 petition before the high court and get the complaint quashed.

If you could kindly let us know which bank, and the file number such as OA No...., We could file a statement of objection and contest the case. Please let us know more details so as to help you with your situation.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate Ramakrishnan S.
Cunningham Road, Bangalore
Advocate Manish G Varma
Fort, Mumbai
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore

1. Complainant bank should not have any intention to pursue the case when its settled.

2. File quash petition with high court u/s 482 of CrPC to quash the criminal proceedings.

3. Refer Citation - 2017 ALL MR (Cri) 4076 .

4. You may get back to me for further consultation.