Can the terms of Letter of Credit be changed after delivery?

Let's say I receive a letter of credit against the delivery of an order. Say I deliver as proposed, is it possible for the other party to cancel the said payment?

Dear client, although you have not given full detail of the transaction but still I will give you my advice. I think you are the beneficiary under the Letter of Credit. LoC is kind of gaurantee, and Once the LoC is issued in your favor, it can not be withdrawn latter. Its a third party assurance to compensate you on behalf of someone .

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore