Can the instalments of loan be postponed with consultation from bank

My wife is availing loan from bank for 3 lacs and she has lost her job due to pregnancy. I am also unable to pay her loan since i also availing some financial commitments. Is there any option to pay bank after pregnancy when she is able to join her service. can we request bank for stoppage and extension for 1 year of loan repayments

I think you should approach your financial institution. Have a discussion with them and ask for restructuring of loan or try to renegotiate your loan term.
I can try and help you to get the same done if you are not confident enough to take care of the issue.

Dear,
you must approach the bank for solution first. write him a letter and make a request.
if bank deny for any help or failed to short out your problem let him do which he think better. mean while try to make installment regularly.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore