Can an action be taken against recovery officer of DRT

Sir, can we take action against recovery officer due to petaining to one property without informing the sizure of the computer and the other things up

Normally acts done by any person in his official capacity cannot be questioned or tainted with allegations. However if you are aggrieved with the order passed by the recovery officer challenge the same before appropriate forum.

1. It amounts to cheating and theft, if computer and other things not accounted on seizure along with the property.

2. DRT officer should need court permission to seize computer and other things.

3. You can approach jurisdictional court to get order for the FIR to be filed on the recovery officer.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

New Friends Colony, Delhi
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore