A person has given the payment through Cheque of 1 lac not paying back

Can a person can file a case after 18 months for cheating. I have given him the product of 1 lakh. He agrees that I have given him the product,but now he wants his money back.

if no money back guarantee was given by you them no need of money back ....no limitation for criminal for filling is 6 month ...but also it can filled by condoning the Delay........................................

If he had made you payment against the product of the value you have delivered as per the terms you have agreed upon, then his case will hold no good in the eyes of law. But for proper advice I need more information. For further assistance you can contact me.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

yes you can file complaint against him under various sections of Indian penal code. Also you can send him legal notice for breach of contract or for brach of agreement from authorized legal practioner.