Working in Air force want to quit how can I do this

ir i am working in INDIAN Air Force..i done 4 yrs of service here.but now i want to quit it bcz of some reasons. But according to Air force law i have to serve 20 yrs minimum. So how can i leave it.

Answer

This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

Hi, your case is peculiar and out of the policy of Air Force, you may like to take consultation from us, personal meeting or telephonic. Your query can not be replied in public . you have to make out some grounds as per AFO Regds

HI,
As per the conditions of Air Force Law, you may be released from service on compassionate grounds. The time of 20 years not binding in every case and circumstances. If your case is genuine, it will be considered by authorities. You need to consult on priority.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane