Working in Air force want to quit how can I do this

ir i am working in INDIAN Air Force..i done 4 yrs of service here.but now i want to quit it bcz of some reasons. But according to Air force law i have to serve 20 yrs minimum. So how can i leave it.


This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

Answers (2)

Hi, your case is peculiar and out of the policy of Air Force, you may like to take consultation from us, personal meeting or telephonic. Your query can not be replied in public . you have to make out some grounds as per AFO Regds

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

As per the conditions of Air Force Law, you may be released from service on compassionate grounds. The time of 20 years not binding in every case and circumstances. If your case is genuine, it will be considered by authorities. You need to consult on priority.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
4 years Experience
Advocate Pritesh A Burad
Thane (w), Thane
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My brother was in Army but they send him back after medical test now they have never send any letter or called him. what can we do legally…

Read More

I self Gaurav kumar from Agra. My SCM in 28th April 2003. then after case file in the Delhi High Court proceeding. but family poor condition . not pro…

Read More

I have served for 10 years and boarded with disability pension Is I m entitled for service pension also…

Read More

Sir mujhe distinct court se 2000 rupaye fine hua tha isliye police verification ki vajah se mujhe Cisf ki job se tarminate kar diya gaya hai ...kya mu…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue