Recovery of gratuity..................................................

Earlier my father was nt eligible for 2 pension but now he is.After retirement he had received gratuity amount but now he has to return the whole amount.Although he is nt getting the second pension till yet. My ques is hw govt will recover this amount? Will they recover from the pension only or they deduct the amount from all the accounts of my father.

As per the provisions of pension act, the pension can't be attached and hence the amount can't be deducted from pension. If they are doing so, you may raise the issue and get remedy through appropriate sources.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur