Pension Refused after Serving in the Army for 17.5 Years Service

Pension Refused after Serving in the Army for 17.5 Years Service a) Enrolled as Sepoy in Dogra Regiment on 08 Oct 1968 ( Total Service Counted Towards Pension ), b) Commissioned in 11 GR on 11 June 1977 , c) Low Medical Category S2 , d) Released from Army on 07 April 1986, e) Release Medical Board ( RMB ) wad not held . Therefore entitled to Disability Pension too, Reasons for Removal from Service on the Allegations of Plural Marriage, Granted 95 % Retiring Gratuity in 1992 Rs. 90132. I took up case with Defence Ministry, But No answer was received. I am entitled to Pension after 15 Years

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Dear Sir,
Second or third query in a week will not get you desired relief. As advised earlier, you will have to contact with details. Based on information provided all I can say is your case is barred with limitation.
Its too late to go for litigation prima facie.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai