Pension Refused after Serving in the Army for 17.5 Years Service

Pension Refused after Serving in the Army for 17.5 Years Service a) Enrolled as Sepoy in Dogra Regiment on 08 Oct 1968 ( Total Service Counted Towards Pension ), b) Commissioned in 11 GR on 11 June 1977 , c) Low Medical Category S2 , d) Released from Army on 07 April 1986, e) Release Medical Board ( RMB ) wad not held . Therefore entitled to Disability Pension too, Reasons for Removal from Service on the Allegations of Plural Marriage, Granted 95 % Retiring Gratuity in 1992 Rs. 90132. I took up case with Defence Ministry, But No answer was received. I am entitled to Pension after 15 Years

Answers (2)

202 votes


From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

213 votes

Dear Sir,
Second or third query in a week will not get you desired relief. As advised earlier, you will have to contact with details. Based on information provided all I can say is your case is barred with limitation.
Its too late to go for litigation prima facie.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
5 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles