Broad banding of disability pension

Retired from Navy after 20 years of service with 50%disability pension since 01-06-2009. Now as per supreme Court verdict in Ramavtar case, how can I get broadbanding benefit of 75% disability pension. What will be effective date of broadbanding.

Dear Sir
Since you are in reciept of Disability Pension at 50% I am not too sure how you can get more than 50%. As per Supreme Court order if your disability is between 51% to 75% then only you will be entitled to 75% diability pension. You may connect with details.

Sir,
The remedies or relief available to you will be based on facts and circumstances of the case and in the present query the complete facts of the case are not available and hence it is not possible to guide you properly. Please provide the complete details.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur