Property case pending in court for many years. How to expedite it?

I have my ancestral property issue in court. The case had been going on for more than 9 years. Any possibility in getting a solution for this issue by getting a final decree from the court at the earliest ?

Judicial process takes time on huge backlog of cases.Sometimes it takes 10 years for a CASE to dispose off .If you are a senior citizen you can make an application to chief justice of high court for expediating final hearing of your case.IF not senior citizen than file a memo of early hearing stationg the reasons .Court may consider the same and take up your case early.

Popular All Lawyers

Advocate Sameer Kumar Shrivastava
Lashkar, Gwalior
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
Advocate Hridip Kumar Das
Pub-Sarumotoria, Dispur