Property case pending in court for many years. How to expedite it?

I have my ancestral property issue in court. The case had been going on for more than 9 years. Any possibility in getting a solution for this issue by getting a final decree from the court at the earliest ?

Answers (1)

286 votes
Judicial process takes time on huge backlog of cases.Sometimes it takes 10 years for a CASE to dispose off .If you are a senior citizen you can make an application to chief justice of high court for expediating final hearing of your case.IF not senior citizen than file a memo of early hearing stationg the reasons .Court may consider the same and take up your case early.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular All Lawyers

Advocate Sameer Kumar Shrivastava
Lashkar, Gwalior
13 years Experience
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
13 years Experience
Advocate Hridip Kumar Das
Pub-Sarumotoria, Dispur
15 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the All Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."