Part setllement with company pending. How to recover rest money?

I worked with a Public Ltd.Co. for 35 years and retired in Aug.2014. My full and final payment gratuity, leave encashment etc was released in March 2015. Doc pertaining to EPF was released in Apr.2015. Part of leave encashment paid in Aug.2015. Do I have legal remedy for compensation ?

Answers (1)

308 votes
File a petition with the controlling Athority claiming interest for the delayed payment.You can get interest at 10 percent pa for the belated disbursement of Gratuity.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular All Lawyers

Advocate Sameer Kumar Shrivastava
Lashkar, Gwalior
12 years Experience
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
12 years Experience
Advocate Hridip Kumar Das
Pub-Sarumotoria, Dispur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the All Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."