Part setllement with company pending. How to recover rest money?

I worked with a Public Ltd.Co. for 35 years and retired in Aug.2014. My full and final payment gratuity, leave encashment etc was released in March 2015. Doc pertaining to EPF was released in Apr.2015. Part of leave encashment paid in Aug.2015. Do I have legal remedy for compensation ?

File a petition with the controlling Athority claiming interest for the delayed payment.You can get interest at 10 percent pa for the belated disbursement of Gratuity.

Popular All Lawyers

Advocate Sameer Kumar Shrivastava
Lashkar, Gwalior
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
Advocate Hridip Kumar Das
Pub-Sarumotoria, Dispur