Got my share. Now relatives filed case in court. Can they do that?

Ive got a share from my family property which has 3 main parts,i.e.,ABC.Out of the A part between 2 brothers we have divided and got our individual shares.In the will it states that the 3 main divisions get equal share of water for domestic use.But when I got my share I requested orally for a separate pipeline and they agreed.After 8 years they put a case in the court stressing the need to follow the will and thereby pulled out my water connection.Is ther e anyway to get my separate water connection back?All this has happened because the oher divisions have made their homes into guest houses having swimming pools,so the requirement for water has increased.I got the supply of water from 2004 to 2012.Please guide.

The share in the property cannot be contested. The water supply will be divided in three equal parts irrespective of the usage.

Popular All Lawyers

Advocate Sameer Kumar Shrivastava
Lashkar, Gwalior
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
Advocate Hridip Kumar Das
Pub-Sarumotoria, Dispur