Gave land for construction. Now builder saying we sold it to him.

i have land 174syd at sanath nager. we given land to builder for constructions in the year of 2005. but he delayed. and he saying u sealed to me ur land. in the year of 2005 am not major. now builder saying it is my land. but seriously saying builder is cheated my family. what can i do please tell me

Answers (1)

385 votes
you can send a legal notice to the builder through your advocate asking him for delay and possession of the property. And if he fails to reply to the Legal Notice you can file a case against him in a Civil Court for the Possession of the property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular All Lawyers

Advocate Sameer Kumar Shrivastava
Lashkar, Gwalior
12 years Experience
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
12 years Experience
Advocate Hridip Kumar Das
Pub-Sarumotoria, Dispur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the All Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."