Gave land for construction. Now builder saying we sold it to him.

i have land 174syd at sanath nager. we given land to builder for constructions in the year of 2005. but he delayed. and he saying u sealed to me ur land. in the year of 2005 am not major. now builder saying it is my land. but seriously saying builder is cheated my family. what can i do please tell me

you can send a legal notice to the builder through your advocate asking him for delay and possession of the property. And if he fails to reply to the Legal Notice you can file a case against him in a Civil Court for the Possession of the property.

Popular All Lawyers

Advocate Sameer Kumar Shrivastava
Lashkar, Gwalior
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
Advocate Hridip Kumar Das
Pub-Sarumotoria, Dispur