Does the property belong to person whos name on Khatta?

have a property which is Registered in my grandfathers name and it is a Assigned property. The property s Khatha is transferred to my uncles name Without any knowledge of his brothers. And We are living in the same property since past 38 yrs. IS there any possble ways that the property belongs to the person on whom Khatha is registered or If we file a civil case the property will be Partioned equally among the sons to whom initially the property was assigned.

As property is joint hindu family property, it will be partitioned as hindu undivided property giving equal shares to sons. Person on whom khatha is registered is immaterial.

Popular All Lawyers

Advocate Sameer Kumar Shrivastava
Lashkar, Gwalior
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
Advocate Hridip Kumar Das
Pub-Sarumotoria, Dispur