Case pending in court, panchayat not allowing to construct on my land.

i have purchased a plot in kondur village panchayat cuddalore in 2006. a case has been registered claiming 14 partition in the total area comprising 75 plots . now the case is kept pending in cuddalore sub judicial court and the panchayat president refuses to give approval for construction in my land. the power agent who sold the plot is attending the case on our behalf and till now no trial has been started . kindly advice further steps to take in this regard

Hire an attorney for the same, or ask for the date from the Court itself. An inquiry into the same tfrom the Court will tell you the next date of hearing.

Popular All Lawyers

Advocate Sameer Kumar Shrivastava
Lashkar, Gwalior
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
Advocate Hridip Kumar Das
Pub-Sarumotoria, Dispur