Case pending in court, panchayat not allowing to construct on my land.

i have purchased a plot in kondur village panchayat cuddalore in 2006. a case has been registered claiming 14 partition in the total area comprising 75 plots . now the case is kept pending in cuddalore sub judicial court and the panchayat president refuses to give approval for construction in my land. the power agent who sold the plot is attending the case on our behalf and till now no trial has been started . kindly advice further steps to take in this regard

Answers (1)

300 votes
Hire an attorney for the same, or ask for the date from the Court itself. An inquiry into the same tfrom the Court will tell you the next date of hearing.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular All Lawyers

Advocate Sameer Kumar Shrivastava
Lashkar, Gwalior
13 years Experience
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
13 years Experience
Advocate Hridip Kumar Das
Pub-Sarumotoria, Dispur
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the All Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."