Applied for mutation in DDA due to misguidance. What to do now?

regd.property:-Our Respected who expired in2008 left a WILL in the name of 2 bros. hvg .2 no of 1 Khaira. We got the property mutated in MCD separately and pyng.property tax individually. Electricityand water connections also in individual names. We had c common.stairs. The will has been witness by 2 ppl out of which is our Sister.the area where we r living is 100% commercial and is not worth living. We also applied for mutuation in DDA. In joint name ,misguided by the agent probably. Further I am to tell u thAt we r 5 bros.out of which 1 has expired in 2004. As I mentioned above is there any solution where I can get rid of this. Kindly guild me.

Your query is not clear as to what guidance you are seeking. If you want to sell your property, you can sell it by getting GPA on the basis of the will. You can also sell the same jointly with your brother.

Popular All Lawyers

Advocate Sameer Kumar Shrivastava
Lashkar, Gwalior
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
Advocate Hridip Kumar Das
Pub-Sarumotoria, Dispur