Applied for mutation in DDA due to misguidance. What to do now? Respected who expired in2008 left a WILL in the name of 2 bros. hvg .2 no of 1 Khaira. We got the property mutated in MCD separately and tax individually. Electricityand water connections also in individual names. We had c common.stairs. The will has been witness by 2 ppl out of which is our Sister.the area where we r living is 100% commercial and is not worth living. We also applied for mutuation in DDA. In joint name ,misguided by the agent probably. Further I am to tell u thAt we r 5 bros.out of which 1 has expired in 2004. As I mentioned above is there any solution where I can get rid of this. Kindly guild me.

Answers (1)

454 votes
Your query is not clear as to what guidance you are seeking. If you want to sell your property, you can sell it by getting GPA on the basis of the will. You can also sell the same jointly with your brother.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular All Lawyers

Advocate Sameer Kumar Shrivastava
Lashkar, Gwalior
13 years Experience
Advocate Kuldeep Singh Josan
District Court, Patiala, Patiala
13 years Experience
Advocate Hridip Kumar Das
Pub-Sarumotoria, Dispur
15 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the All Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."