One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Wasif Rahman Khan

Advocate Wasif Rahman Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Civil Court, Patna
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Maithili
Advocate Wasif Rahman Khan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Wasif Rahman Khan's office is in Civil Court, Patna.
  • Civil Court, Patna,
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Questions Answered by Advocate Wasif Rahman Khan Can I file a case against my wife for not staying with me Clarification on procedure to expedite 498a and divorce case