One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Lucknow - Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava

Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVikas Nagar, Lucknow
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava is a Lucknow High Court Lawyer who has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Civil Court, Lucknow
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Lucknow
  • District Court, Lucknow
  • Family Court, Lucknow
  • Lucknow Bench of Allahabad High Court
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Lucknow

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava

Q: Legal Guidance Needed for Refund and Pricing Dispute

Having purchased a flat in 2014 and endured a five-year legal battle, the builder has agreed to a refund. However, My desire is to secure flat, the builder is in disagreement regarding the price initially offered. what should I do?

Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava answered
Approach RERa and seek possession instead of refund. In terms of the RERA act you’re entitled to possession of flat at old rates. Thus, you’re advised to send a legal notice to the builder followed up by a court case in rera

Q: mediation center date par agr nahi jau to ky hoga

age meine mediation ki 2 date attend ki hein par kisi karan me 3rd date par nh ja skta to ky decision mere against ho jaega ya mediation center pr nxt date milegi ya mediation fail ho jaega

Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava answered
mediation fail ho jayega. mediation cannot proceed in your absence. the matter will be referred back to the court for decision by the court on the merits of the matter. pls approach for further help. advocate vibhanshu Srivastava

Q: House tax without any facilities.

My house is in undeveloped area . There is no road no drainage system .People are facing much difficulties in rainy season. But nagar palika parishad imposing House tax every year. What should we do.

Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava answered
file a writ petition after giving a representation to the competent authority in the Nagar Palika. they are imposing house tax in lieu of rendering certain civil amenities and services, in absence of which there's no justification in paying them the house tax

Q: Rera RC issue and how much time to resolve and execute

What to do if UPRERA is not issuing the RC order and once we file a complaint how much time does it take?

Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava answered
file a writ petition in the HC and seek directions against the RERA authority for early decision in your execution case. The High court will put your execution application before RERA on a fast track route

Q: Regarding the process of anticipatory bail

My grandmother had done a sale of a property in which my father is a witness. Declaring the bond as fake, an opponent got an FIR written under non-bailable sections 419, 420, 467 etc., and the case was sent to court? But now when its number came, my grandmother who was the main party has died. Still, my father's warrant was cut, if so how will he get bail, can I get anticipatory bail from the High Court? Can case could be continued after the death of main party?

Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava answered
the case against your father will proceed. if he hasn't been arrested till date and the chargesheet has not be filed in the matter your father should apply for anticipatory bail. otherwise he should apply for a regular bail.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava

Can Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava?

When you meet with Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.