One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Tanwar Singh

Advocate Tanwar Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 12, Faridabad
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Tanwar Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Tanwar provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Tanwar enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2009.

Enrollment Number : P/956/2009
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Family Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Tanwar Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Tanwar Singh

Q: Registry of the plot done 20 years ago, but mutation is pending

We purchased a plot in 1995 & done all the registry related work; but somehow we forget about the mutation. Now some people are claiming that its their land as there is no mutation & property belongs to them as it is a inherited property. But we have been living there since 1995. Please help what we can do in that case.

Advocate Tanwar Singh answered
you are the real owner of your property by your registry but you don't have name in mutation . you meet your area patwari and know about your property or than pay your mutation fee to patwari . patwari inter your name in mutation record if in registry you have right to mutation .

Q: Procedure to get stay order on gov. work to stop corruption.

If the Gram panchayat is doing wrong work with the help of gram members, contractor and a govt officer. Is there any processor to get stay if yes, than the city court's lawyer does have authority to file a case against govt work or only high court lawyer hve that authority. Please guide me against this Crouption.

Advocate Tanwar Singh answered
if the gram panchayat is doing wrong work then you have right to complaint against the gram panchayat in sdm court or your gram panchayat higher head offices . you also have right of information about gram panchayat work through R.T.I.

Q: How to put my name in girdawari as I am the owner of the land

I purchased an agricultural land 10 yrs ago at that time the land prices were slagging off and I got all the relevant documents viz. Jamabandi , Sale deed, Intkal etc but suddenly one party claimed that it's his ancestors land and I have illegally purchased that land and he appealed in court and the court granted permanent injunction against my property this person only had a document called khasra girdawari in which his deceased father's name is written I want to know that how to correct that girdawari and put it in my name and how relevant is that for selling my land and what can be the outcomes if I don't alter it? If I win this case in the SDM court can the district court grant injunction (stay order) against us?

Advocate Tanwar Singh answered
firstly you meet your area patwari . you search your property record . when you find last owner name in revanu record than you apply certify copy of those owner who can't sow in revanu record in tehsil from tehsildar . then you again patwari for inter the your record .

Q: What to do if husband and in-laws are torturing wife

my daughter had got married in 2008.wd Mba person whose native land is in u.p.he tour Cher my daughter every time mentality n physically.he indirectly always blame on me n my other daughters..time to time tk money frm me..he always tour Cher my daughter for money n every needs.this year I joined my daughter in my native place bihar as a music teacher.she having two little daughters whose all responsibilities I have to son in law doesn't take any pain for them..even he always misguide my daughter to harass us..mentally she became ill..she also try to hurt us..what can I do in such situations.?pls suggest me.for future of my daughter n her 2 daughters

Advocate Tanwar Singh answered
firstly you give a complaint against your son in law in women cell . secondly your daughter have right to file case u/s 125 cr.pc and D.v. act . your daughter have all three option against her husband .

Q: Wife creating problem and threatening to file false case

On 2013 i got married and i have baby child of 3rys. my wife started misbehave with parts after some months of marriage.After that she went many times at her father home and i bring back her 2to3 times.At our last incident she refused to stay with my parents and threading & demand to stay separately.Otherwise they will goto police.Because of parents i thought to live separately from april 17. after 2 months staying separately she fight with me and went to police station and gave the application for dowry against parents and beating her against me.Policeman listen only to her not me even i asked for medical but they refused and said what she is saying is right.then they asked me to feel sorry and give a letter not do in future. So for betterment of my parents i gave that. i am only son of my parents i cant leave my parents because of old age. she is not ready to live with them. Is there is any solution for my problem.

Advocate Tanwar Singh answered
fristly you file a interim bail application through a advocate . secondly you file a case in u/s 9 of HMA .you have only two option. , bani fit of interim bail is police can't arrest you without notice and in notice period you have time to allow regular bail. and in u/s 9 case u you prof your fact against wife that you want to live with her but she can't want.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Tanwar Singh

Can Advocate Tanwar Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Tanwar Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Tanwar Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Tanwar Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Tanwar Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Tanwar Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Tanwar Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Tanwar Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Tanwar Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Tanwar Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Tanwar Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Tanwar Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.