One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bilaspur - Advocate Sushobhit Singh

Advocate Sushobhit Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Vyapar Vihar, Bilaspur
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Labour & Service, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sushobhit Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sushobhit Singh's office is in Vyapar Vihar, Bilaspur.
  • Bilaspur High Court, Chhattisgarh

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bilaspur

Top Reviews

Someshwar Narayan Pathak - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. Good behavior, quick response
Jul 11, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Sushobhit Singh Continuous calls from the police even after paying fine. My father has been trapped by 2 minor girls under POCSO