One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi

Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDr. Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Family and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Siddhant enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2513/2017
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi

Q: Which Police Station can I file a FIR in a case involving Blasphemous

In Which Police Station can I file a FIR in a case involving Blasphemous comment online?

Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi answered
You would need to be much more specific regarding the content. Secondly, FIR for defamatory comments is not registered, you would have to file a complaint before the concerned magistrate of the area where you read the comment. If the comment is not related to you; and is of the nature of hurting public sentiments etc.., then you may file a complaint before the Local SHO of the police station where you read the message.

Q: What steps to take for services not provided but fees has been paid

Hello, I'm a fresher looking for a job. I made profile on timesjob, later I got a call from someone said, your resume has been shortlisted for ABS technology, and tomorrow is ur interview, If u say yes then u have to go there otherwise your timesjob profile will be blocked. I had to go as he told me that It is a ABS company. next day I went to the interview, I saw it was not ABS company it was HRITSOLUTION company. they said u have to pay 1000 rupees then we will give u job placements, I paid 1000 rupees and after that I Didn't get any response. please tell me what should I do. contact 8103960167

Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi answered
You can file a complaint against the recruiter/agency for cheating you by misrepresentation. They have misrepresented themselves as ABS to induce you to go to the interview and then got you to pay 1000 INR on false pretexts. But it will also be relevant to see whether at the time of paying 1000 INR, you were well informed that it is not ABS or any agent of ABS claiming such money. Also, if you knew it was HRITSOLUTION, then your remedy will only be with regards to a claim/refund of 1000 INR and a complaint for cheating on false pretexts of there being a job on payment of 1000 INR.

Q: How to get refund of gym fee fraudulently deducted from credit card

I have taken a membership in a gym, it was just for 3 months. I have registered my Aunt's credit card number. The gym keep on deducting the money for a year. My aunt thought i was actually going to the gym but i had stopped going after 3 months. And i was not aware that they are deducting the fee. So i was not using their services but still they were charging me. they never called me and ask why i am not coming to gym as they were already deducting the fee. What remedy i can seek and How?

Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi answered
Sir, you should send them a notice at the earliest and demand for a full refund for the amount for which you haven't used their services and expressely ordered/told them to renew the service. You can also claim interest on that amount. Any communications made by you in this regard will also be pertinent to be looked at before a notice is drafted. If they do not refund the money, you may approach the consumer forum for refund and damages and may also file a civil suit.

Q: How to get an anticipatory bail if police is not submitting challan

Hi, My in laws and wife have put a false dowry case under section 498A against me and my parents. They are using their influence, have bribed the police and gotten arrest warrants against us. The influence and the bribes have ensured that despite 2 court dates for anticipatory bail, the police have not submitted the challan and we haven't got bail. Now we have got a 3rd hearing date. Is their no law in this country, can the police keep getting away with not submitting the challan. The sessions judge says that unless she doesn't get the challan she can't issue anticipatory bail. Can we approach the high court??

Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi answered
No, the view by the Ld. Sessions Judge is not correct. You can definitely get anticipatory bail in such cases. There is a concept of getting a working day notice anticipatory bail, consult your lawyer for that and file appropriate application for that.

Q: How to obtain complaint copy from BSES

Respecte lawyers , yesterday a person from BSES visited me saying that i have made a complaint of corruption against person A working in BSES for that person A has taken Rs 50000 from one of my neighbour .That complaint has my name and signature . Please suggest me how to trace the complaint as the BSES is not providing me the complaint copy so i cant file police case or court case of fiorgery of these documents . This complaint was not filed by me .One of our neighbour has played smart game as we have small dispute .

Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi answered
Please file a complaint with the local SHO and also send a copy of the complaint to BSES office as well. Mention all the facts and your point of view in the complaint in entirety and specifically mention that you did not file the said complaint. But only do this if you are sure that your signatures would NOT be found on the complaint with BSES.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi

Can Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi?

When you meet with Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Siddhant Rai Sethi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.