One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Shashi Kanth

Advocate Shashi Kanth

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBegumpet, Hyderabad
LawRato1 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Language(s) Spoken: English
Advocate Shashi Kanth has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

Vinod - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Shashi Kanth

Q: In relationship for 5 years, he is denying for wedding

I was in a relationship with a guy for 5 years.In 2022 april i came out of my house for him. After i told the same thing to him , he said he will talk to my parents. Latter in May, suddenly he called and told me that he cannot continue or marry me bcz he promised some other girl to stay with her. I waited patiently till now to see if he will change and come back. Instead i saw him roaming with other girls and also when i called him repeatedly in order to talk to him,he said he cannot marry me or talk to me. Recently he went to she team and informed them that i was harrassing and giving pressure to him. What action can I take against him? When i received call from she team i explained them that i wanted to settle the matter by talking to him alone and told them that i am supposed to go to ps for being cheated and not him. The lady police did not utter a word after that and i believe he went through some influence just to threaten me so that I will stop making calls. Please provide ans..

Advocate Shashi Kanth answered
in your case if you are involved in physical relationship with him due to the promise what he made of the marriage and if is denying the marriage now and the physical relationship what is existing will be converted into section 376 rape case and you can complain and register FIR against him and therefore the justice will get up

Q: 79 year old person Teeth remove in a fighting

Need a telugu lawyer for clear discussion i need suggestions aboutbthe case

Advocate Shashi Kanth answered
sincere teeth what removed in the fighting and if the intention of the opposite person is to causes severe what article in it will come under the section 504 and 506 of criminal intimidation and I am she can file and FIR police station and I can appeal in the lower Court as a challenge on the opposite party and punasim

Q: How to file for divorce if couple is living in Europe

My son is suffering from his wife of one and half year. Every time she threatens him of commiting suicide and make his life miserable. Girl is well educated and she has anger issues.

Advocate Shashi Kanth answered
if any couple staying out of the country and they got married as per the Hindu Marriage Act of Indian Constitution they are supposed to get divorce again in the same Hindu Marriage Act in India but it they are saying in Europe they can get GPA today respective parents and get the work done

Q: Getting married Need protection but can't take police help

Hello Sir/ma'am,nMy parents are threating me that they will send me to Village and i dont want to go i have job here i cant leave that, they are forcing me to get married. I like a guy and we are thinking to get married in Arya samaj, we need protection but can't contact police, is there an alternative where i can tell my parents that im married and don't search for me and leave me and don't harras me.

Advocate Shashi Kanth answered
in your case you both are major and if you want to get married you can go to registration office your details so that devil issue notice to both of your parents and you can go ahead was the marriage it couple of with your friends witnesses and nobody can stop you from doing it

Q: False rumour' being spread about my Sexuality and my about my family

My wife has registered a false complaint against me and my family the below are the sections. n498-A,324,506,3,4DPA Sec 307. We are awaiting for the chargesheet to be filed and fight this case in the court. However in the mean while nnThe mediator( A known person) who introduced us to my wife's family before us getting married is now spreading false rumour's about me being a Gay and Not a man. She is spreading false rumour's about me and my family in public and in thechurch. Can I file a case against her under sec 505ipc and where do I file a complaint ? Court or Police Station. ? What are the proofs needed to justify my complaint ?

Advocate Shashi Kanth answered
in your case if there is a false allocation on you and if you are booked under 498A NTPC against you and your family members family members names are also included in the FIR and chart sheet you can get your family members names removed from the chart sheet by appealing in the High Court and the without arresting you we can go for the crash petition if it all they are trying to others you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shashi Kanth

Can Advocate Shashi Kanth represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shashi Kanth can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shashi Kanth?

When you meet with Advocate Shashi Kanth for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shashi Kanth?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shashi Kanth, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shashi Kanth?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shashi Kanth, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shashi Kanth?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shashi Kanth regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shashi Kanth?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shashi Kanth can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.