One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Shanthi K.N

Advocate Shanthi K.N

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAngappa Naicken Street, Chennai
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Shanthi K.N completed her law in the year 2008 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Wills/ Trusts, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Shanthi enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu & Puducherry in 2008. She is a member of the Madras High Court Advocates Association.

Enrollment Number : MS/1248/2008
  • Company Law Board Chennai
  • Consumer Court Chennai
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chennai
  • Family Court, Chennai
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Shanthi K.N. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Shanthi K.N

Q: Can a valid sale be made by a minor

Hi Sir, I have seen one plot in Chennai, where the property owner of the land is minor now. Their is parents are still alive and they are guardians for the minor girl and property. My question is 1. Is it Possible to buy the property 2. If possible what are procedure, please explain in detailed manner 3. if I'm purchasing after they provide all the documents. I'm going to give the money in DD. 4. Should I have to give all the money to the minor girl or I have to split the money. - Please explain me in detail

Advocate Shanthi K.N answered
If the property is absolutely in the name of the minor, you have seek permission from the court to sell the property through her natural guardian and you can deposit the sale proceeds are per the instructions of the court

Q: How to distribute my grandfathers property after his death

Hi, my grand father has some property and he didn't give that property to anyone and he passed away. My question is is that property belongs to Grand father son or his grandson ??

Advocate Shanthi K.N answered
The property shall devolve to his sons and daughters equally , if any of son and daughter as predeceased your grandfather then the sons and daughters of that son/daughter will have right on the property.

Q: Do legal heirs have no right over father's self acquired property?

my father 74 years old, has a land which he wants to give it to a builder for a development for flats. it is his own self acquired property. do legal heirs like sons or daugthers have no right at all.

Advocate Shanthi K.N answered
The sons and daughters have no right on the self acquired property on the father until his life time.... they acquire the right over the property only if the father dies intestate. So he is free to decide on the development of property

Q: Marriage by boy without converting religion

I am boy from Hindu religion and i am in love with a girl for 8 years. We both are working in a good firm. Now the problem is her daddy wanted me to convert their Muslim religion. But my parents and myself don't want to convert. And also from my side we are not expecting any conversion either from her side and my side. Suggest me the legal ways to get rid of this problem.

Advocate Shanthi K.N answered
you can get married under the special marriage Act. without conversion of religion it is not possible to get married under the personal law of Muslim or Hindu. Special Marriage can be registered in the Sub-registrar office

Q: Procedure in case uncle is doing fraud in money and property

What should i do. I am from patna. My eldest uncle may be cheating us in money. We have a land which is owned by 5 uncles including my father. Every year we make money by producing crops. But my eldest uncle is not giving my father's share. And i think this thing has started from 2011 when my grandfather died. We trusted him so never thought that he will cheat and we never enquired about it. But when we knew he did so we tried to contact the guy who do the billing. He is no more picking up our phone calls and when we ask for our share my uncle and his family members are threatening us. Please help me what should I do.

Advocate Shanthi K.N answered
you can legally demand the share in the revenue generated from the produce of the land. is the land purchased by your grandfather and how did you become the owners of the land? if it is my devolution than you can very well demand for partition of the property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Shanthi K.N

Can Advocate Shanthi K.N represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Shanthi K.N can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Shanthi K.N?

When you meet with Advocate Shanthi K.N for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Shanthi K.N?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Shanthi K.N, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Shanthi K.N?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Shanthi K.N, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Shanthi K.N?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Shanthi K.N regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Shanthi K.N?

The cost of hiring Advocate Shanthi K.N can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.