One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Saurabh Banerjee

Advocate Saurabh Banerjee

  Delhi High Court, Delhi

 Experience: 18 years

No Ratings
  • Trademark & Copyright
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Property
  • Child Custody

Advocate Saurabh Banerjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Saurabh provides services in various field of intellectual property laws, property disputes, landlord/tenant related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Saurabh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1999. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association, Delhi High Court Bar Association, Delhi Bar Associaiton and Debt Recovery Tribunal Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2172/1999

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Saurabh Banerjee: Bengali, English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Trademark & Copyright
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Property
  • Child Custody


  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB)
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) Delhi
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Saurabh Banerjee

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Saurabh Banerjee

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Saurabh Banerjee

Fill in your details and Advocate Saurabh Banerjee will get back to you shortly.