One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Satarupa Aich

Advocate Satarupa Aich

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTollygunge, Kolkata
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Criminal, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Medical Negligence, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Satarupa Aich completed her law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Criminal, Medical Negligence, Property, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Satarupa enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2011. She is a member of the West Bengal State Bar Council and All India Bar Council.

Enrollment Number : F/1641/2011
  • Calcutta High Court
  • District Court, Alipore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Satarupa Aich. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Satarupa Aich

Q: how to get the injury certificate by the complainant

As an accused can I get a copy of the injury report / medico legal certificate submitted by the complainant with the copy of chargesheet? How can I get to know whether there is any injury certificate submitted by the complainant?

Advocate Satarupa Aich answered
In any case has been lodged against you , you will get summons and from that summon you will get the case number/suit number and then from the records of taht case you will b able to get the actual knowledge as whether any injury report has been submitted by the complainant against you .

Q: falsely charged by a girl Ipc u/s 498(a), 323, 403, 406,307

I am a Muslim person I have a friend who is Hindu. She used to came with her mother to my home lots of time. She wants to get married to me. She is a divorce got one daughter. When I rejected her marriage proposal she threatened me that she will do bad with me. I got one message from her local police station mentioning case  u/s 498(a), 323,403,406,307 ipc. Dated 23/06/2017. After receiving the message on 14/08/2017 my lawyer searched the concerned court under which the police station came but can not found any such case. In the particular situation what to do next

Advocate Satarupa Aich answered
If any case (complaint case\police case) has actually made against you, an intimation (called Summons) will be served upon you to appear before the Court at a particular date mentioned in the Summon as no person should be condemned unheard.If no such Summon/notice serves upon you and your Advocate does not found in the court concerned any such case brought against you, then be rest assure that no such case has been filed against you, and I will suggest you to file a general diary of that phone number from which that message came to your mobile phone on 23/06/2017, so that in future any such further message comes with a similar threat you will take proper step against that number and if any case actually lodged against you after receiving that message you will treat that text as evidence in trial in the case as your defence

Q: What is the impact of GST over my loan repayment

I have booked an under-construction flat in Kolkata in Aug 2015. Now I am going to do the registration. I have taken home-loan from SBI. I have made all the payments to the developer by May 2017 and now only the 40% of loan awaited from SBI. What is the impact of GST ?

Advocate Satarupa Aich answered
As of July 1st, home loan EMIs availed to construct a house as well as rent and lease (residential complex, industrial, commercial) aspects are going to attract the new goods and service tax. That said, sale of land, houses or buildings won’t have this new indirect tax attached to it. With regard to constructors or builders, the GST tax will save them from the triple tax they are paying now and will reduce the cost of constructions. That said, for home loan borrowers, a fixed GST of 18% is applicable, which is more than the current VAT of 5% for construction materials and the 3.5% service tax

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Satarupa Aich

Can Advocate Satarupa Aich represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Satarupa Aich can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Satarupa Aich?

When you meet with Advocate Satarupa Aich for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Satarupa Aich?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Satarupa Aich, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Satarupa Aich?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Satarupa Aich, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Satarupa Aich?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Satarupa Aich regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Satarupa Aich?

The cost of hiring Advocate Satarupa Aich can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.