One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Tinsukia - Advocate Saptarshi Paul

Advocate Saptarshi Paul

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
RG Road, Tinsukia
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Saptarshi Paul has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Saptarshi provides services in various field of Civil laws, Criminal laws, family law, Consumer cases, Arbitration matters, Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Saptarshi enrolled with the Bar Council of Assam ETC in 2010. He is a member of the Tinsukia Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : A/491/2010
  • District Court, Tinsukia,
  • Gauhati High Court

Get advice from Advocate Saptarshi Paul

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Saptarshi Paul Mutual separation not legally done whether valid Coal truck seized by the Assam forest department asking to pay penalty