One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalandhar - Advocate Sadhna Rana

Advocate Sadhna Rana

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Jalandhar
39 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Trademark & Copyright, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sadhna Rana has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sadhna provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Divorce Matters, Consumer Matters, Trademark and Copyright Matters, Arbitration Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sadhan enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 1980. She is the member of the Chandigarh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/923/1980
  • Appellate Tribunal of Value Added Tax, Delhi,
  • District Court, Jalandhar,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Get advice from Advocate Sadhna Rana

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

renu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The meeting was very good and advocate is an expert.
Aug 11, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Sadhna Rana Type of deed to make to secure a transfer of property from future case Muslim girl married to hindu, how to get divorce?