One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Ramana Reddy

Advocate Ramana Reddy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHimayatnagar, Hyderabad
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Customs & Central Excise, GST, High Court, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Ramana Reddy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ramana provides services in the field of Cheque Bounce cases and Recovery matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ramana is currently associated with Recovery Money law firm, based in Hyderabad. Which specifically focuses on matters relating to recovery of money suits and cheque bounce cases.

Advocate Ramana enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad in 2010. He is a member of the The state bar association of Andhra Pradesh.

Enrollment Number : A.P./3023/2010
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Hyderabad
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ramana Reddy. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ramana Reddy

Q: recovery of payment from client

After completing front elevation work client not paying

Advocate Ramana Reddy answered
It will help to have documentation of the work to be done. If you would like to cancel the agreement, we can file a suit for cancellation of contract and recovery of any amounts you have paid. If you want him to proceed with the work, we can file a suit for specific performance. Hope this helps.

Q: How to file recovery suit against promissory note

Sir I have lent Rs.1 lakh on 22nd February, 2009 to my relative and he executed promissory note and his relative gave a cheque towards suriety & gurantor. He promised to repay the principal & interest amt as and when I demand. On 5th April 2012 he paid Rs.10000/- interest & it was interest on back side of note. On 3rd Sptember 2015 he again paid Rs.20000/- towards interest and it is written on back side of the same note. Now I want to file a suit to recover the principal amt and remaining interest. Shall I make both of them as parties and is this note valid? Please suggest

Advocate Ramana Reddy answered
Yes, both of them will be parties to the suit and yes the note is valid. Generally speaking, you will have three years from the due date to file a suit. Here, since the pronote was executed in 2009, it maybe possible that 3 years have elapsed from the due date. However, since the last payment was received on 3rd September, 2015, we can file a suit within 3 years of that date. Hope this helps.

Q: Trusted and given money without Security bond paper

Respected sir/mam i gavr my money yo the person who asked me to clear a project loan amout of about 4,00,000 with out any surity he said he will be giving by this month end but am not in trust with him so what all the document procedure and what all the documents i will able yo collect from him

Advocate Ramana Reddy answered
I will need more details to answer this. Did you already give him the money? If you have, are you confident that he will sign any documentation after you have advanced the money? If he is willing to sign, you will need a loan agreement that I can help you with. I'm available after 5 pm Monday to Friday to met with you and discuss this further

Q: cannot do loan payment and cheques bounced how to handle

Hi, i bought a bike in a finance company, i paid installments through cheque, till nkw 4 cheque bounced, i cantpay the amount now, how can i solve this problem?

Advocate Ramana Reddy answered
If you absolutely cannot pay, your best bet would be to return the bike and negotiate with the Company. They are entitled to file a criminal complaint against you for cheque bounce. If you can make payments, you can negotiate a new payment plan with the Company


I took a rental car from driven cafe(for self drive) on 5th August for which i was asked to pay 10000 as a security desposit. I did the same and was vowed that the amount shall be refunded back within 7 days on returning the car. I returned the car on 6th Aug,2016 and paid all balances as per the companies policy. I have not recieved the security deposit yet. Everytime I call them they have some sort of excuses and ask me to call some other person. I have all bills regarding the same. Am I eligible to file a case against the DRIVEN CAFE?

Advocate Ramana Reddy answered
Yes, you are eligible to file a case against them. However, the terms of the agreement are important. Does the agreement mention the security deposit? Or do the bills mention the terms on one side? If yes, then you may also sue them for damages for breach of contract, and proving your case becomes a whole lot easier. Where is the DRIVEN CAFE located?

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ramana Reddy

Can Advocate Ramana Reddy represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ramana Reddy can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ramana Reddy?

When you meet with Advocate Ramana Reddy for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ramana Reddy?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ramana Reddy, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ramana Reddy?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ramana Reddy, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ramana Reddy?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ramana Reddy regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ramana Reddy?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ramana Reddy can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.